K&G Return Policies
K&G In Store Return/Exchange Policy
What is your In Store Return Policy?
In Store Return/Exchange Policy
- If you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase within 30 days from the original date of purchase.
- All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by the original receipt, and any refunds will be made in the original form of payment. Merchandise purchased on a credit card will be refunded to the original card only. Best efforts will be made to refund merchandise purchased on a debit card to the original card. Any amount refunded or credited will be reduced by the pro rata amount of any Rewards Program certificates or other savings promotions used to purchase the returned/exchanged merchandise.
- Any refunds over $100.00 for checks and $200.00 for cash or debit card purchases which could not be refunded to the original card will be paid to you with a check issued from our Corporate Offices. If register funds are not available for refunds under $100.00 for checks and $200.00 for cash or debit card purchases, a check will be issued from our Corporate Offices. All checks will be issued within 10 (ten) business days.
- All refunds require customer name, address and phone number.
- Worn shoes and/or clothing cannot be returned or exchanged, nor can any garment that has been altered.
- Other restrictions may apply to special sales. For further details on special sales, speak to management at one of our conveniently located stores.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted by mail.